Today, science and technology are developing rapidly. The medical industry does not lag behind the general trend. And nowadays physicians have unique opportunities to conduct complex operations with minimal risks for patients. It’s about laparoscopic interventions. The first attempts to conduct such operations were made back in the 70s of the twentieth century. Now in the maximum number of cases, doctors resort to this method.
What is the biggest advantage of laparoscopic surgery? The fact is that even before a simple operation was carried out, the doctors had to make large incisions. When using a laparoscope, several puncture lengths of 0.5-1 cm are needed to insert the camera and surgical instruments.
It is noteworthy that laparoscopy is used not only for surgical interventions. It is an informative method of studying the condition of internal organs.
Equipment for laparoscopic surgeries
In the Center for Progressive Medicine «AVICENNA MED» laparoscopic operations are performed by the German 3D laparoscope of the firm KARL STORZ.
During surgery, trocar tubes are inserted through small punctures, and through them — surgical instruments and a camera. The abdominal cavity is filled with carbon dioxide for clear visualization. The camera transmits an enlarged 10-30 times the monitor.
Performed laparoscopic operations
The Center for Progressive Medicine «AVICENNA MED» performs such laparoscopic interventions:
- Removal of the spleen, appendicitis, gallbladder, liver cysts, hernia of the esophageal opening of the diaphragm, umbilical and inguinal hernia
- Removal of the kidney, prostate, adrenal gland, cysts and kidney tumors, prostate tumors of kidney stones and urinary tract
- Operations on the large intestine, pancreas
- Treatment of stomach and duodenal ulcers
- Removal of cysts or ovarian cysts, fallopian tubes, uterine fibroids, complete or partial removal of the ovary or ovaries, interventions for ectopic pregnancy
- Restoration of patency of the fallopian tubes, ligation of the fallopian tubes
- Dissection of adhesions in acute intestinal obstruction, adhesions of the pelvic organs
- Laparoscopy diagnostic.
Undoubted advantages of carrying out laparoscopic operations:
- The duration of intervention is much shorter
- Less action of anesthesia
- Lower risk of infectious and other complications
- Reduction of pain
- Best psychological tolerance
- Less common spikes
- Less medication is needed
- Less availability of postoperative hernias
- Less time for hospitalization and rehabilitation
- Almost invisible scars.
To make an appointment with the doctors of the Center for Progressive Medicine «AVICENNA MED» you can call:
(096) 100-34-02; (050) 100-34-02