Undoubted breakthrough in the surgical urological direction was the use of laparoscopic surgical intervention. If earlier to remove the kidney it was necessary to make an incision of 30 cm, but now only a few punctures are needed for this. Cavity operations have always been associated with greater risks — blood loss, infection, extensive tissue trauma and so on. Moreover, it was necessary to stay in the hospital for a long time under the supervision of doctors, and then also to recover at home. After the operation, a rather large scar remained for life.
Now all risks are minimized. And the development of endoscopic and laparoscopic techniques gave doctors enormous opportunities.
The Center for Progressive Medicine «AVICENNA MED» is equipped with unique medical equipment that makes it possible to perform a wide range of laparoscopic urological interventions. During the operation, several cuts of 0.5-1 cm in size are made, through which trocar tubes are inserted, and through them — surgical instruments and a camera. The latter transmits a 10-30-fold magnified image to the monitor.
In the Center for Progressive Medicine «AVICENNA MED» laparoscopic urological operations are performed with the help of the 3D laparoscope of the German company KARL STORZ.
Undoubted advantages of carrying out urological laparoscopic operations:
- Less Duration
- The patient is less anesthetized
- Lower risk of infectious and other complications
- Reduction of pain
- Best psychological tolerance
- Less common spikes
- Less medicaments are needed
- Postoperative hernias are fewer
- Less time for hospitalization and rehabilitation
- Almost invisible scars.
The Center of Progressive Medicine «AVICENNA MED» performs such urological laparoscopic operations:
- Treatment varicocele, omission of the kidney or kidney, hydronephrosis
- Removal of the kidney, stones in the kidneys and urinary tract, prostate, adrenal, cysts and kidney tumors, prostate tumors
- Kidneys biopsy.
To make an appointment with the doctors of the Center for Progressive Medicine «AVICENNA MED» you can call:
(096) 100-34-02; (050) 100-34-02