In the recent times, diseases of the musculoskeletal system have been affecting people at a fairly young age. In addition, the popularity of extreme sports is accompanied by injuries. If you are having complaints, all the problems can be solved by the orthopedic doctors of the Center of Progressive Medicine «AVICENNA MED».
Depending on the localization of the disease, its origin, and the necessary measures for treatment, several branches in orthopedics / traumatology are distinguished: surgical, outpatient, sports related, and children’s care.
Therapy of the ailments of the musculoskeletal system can be carried out in a conservative way (with the help of massages, pharmaceuticals, etc.) and surgical way.
People often turn to orthopedic traumatologists because of their professional activities in which they are forced to sit or stand for long periods of time. Doctors of this specialization will also help to solve problems of incorrect posture. This kind of therapist can also be referred to after receiving injuries.
Doctors try to resort to conservative treatment as much as possible. Modern advances in the field of surgery help perform even the most complex operations on pathology of the musculoskeletal system with minimal risk and high efficiency. For patient’s comfort it is possible to use anesthesia even when performing joint puncture.
- Dislocations, intraarticular knee injuries, dilations, deformities of the foot, synovitis of the knee joints
- Bechterew’s disease.
- Rheumatoid arthritis.
- Fractures (intraarticular and periarticular, pelvic bones, femoral neck).
- Deforming arthrosis or osteoarthritis, cyst-like reshaping of the femoral head, aseptic necrosis.
- Inconsistently fused fractures.
- False joints formed after fractures.
The Center for Progressive Medicine «AVICENNA MED» carries out unique operations for lengthening / correcting limbs and increasing growth according to the technique of Doctor Jamal, (doctor of the highest category, doctor of sciences, consultant of orthopedics).
Advantages of Dr. Jamal’s technique are:
- complete safety and minimization of risks;
- minimizing the scarring;
- rapid regeneration of the bone and a quick return to normal daily life.
You can make an appointment by calling: