Endoscopic researches is a huge achievement in modern medicine. With the help of endoscopic methods, it is possible to inspect many hollow organs. For this purpose, a special apparatus is used — an endoscope. It is important that during the research you can not only see the picture of the pathological process, but also take out the material for the histology or even perform surgical intervention.
It is noteworthy that in carrying out such an informative study, tissue traumatization does not occur, the patient does not experience pain. This is possible due to the fact that endoscopy is made through natural openings in the human body (for example, the larynx, urethra, mouth, anus).
Diagnostic department of the medical center «AVICENNA MED» is equipped with modern, high-precision endoscopic technique, which makes it possible to detect pathologies at the initial stage and, accordingly, start treatment as early as possible.
Endoscopic studies that can be performed at the Center for Progressive Medicine «AVICENNA MED»:
- Anascopy – examination of the anus of the rectum to a depth of 12-14 cm.
- Video Colonoscopy – colonoscope examination of all parts of the colon.
- Video Rectosigmoscopy – colonoscope examination of the rectum and distant sections of the sigmoid colon.
- Recto-Humanoscopy – examination by the rectumomanoscope of the rectum and the inferior part of the sigmoid colon.
- Esophagogastroduodenoscopy – examination with a fibroscope of the duodenum, stomach, esophagus.
Conducting endoscopic manipulations in the Center for Progressive Medicine «AVICENNA MED» has many advantages:
- modern high-precision equipment;
- highly qualified doctors-diagnosticians;
- comfort, which is due to the lack of queues and the accuracy of the beginning of the survey with pre-recording;
- compliance of all processes with the diagnostic standards of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine;
- affordable price.
To register for endoscopic examinations to the doctors of the Center for Progressive Medicine «AVICENNA MED», as well as get advice on preparing for the procedure, you can call: