This type of diagnosis is a very informative, harmless and painless way of examining the condition of the mammary glands. During the procedure, the doctor receives an exhaustive picture of the structure of the breast, the state of tissues, ducts. If there are changes in the appearance of the areola, often ultrasound (ultrasound) makes it possible to determine the cause. This method allows early stages to reveal the development of mastitis, mastopathy, neoplasms of various character and localization.
The huge advantage of ultrasound is that it is absolutely harmless, since the device has no radiation. Therefore, this type of examination can be used without restrictions — at any age, as well as during pregnancy and lactation. This advantage is also important in an integrated approach to treatment. First, ultrasound is assigned to diagnose pathology, and then to monitor the process and the result of therapy. There are no restrictions on the number of conducted studies.
In order to prevent breast ultrasound, it is necessary to do once a year to all women over 30 years old.
If you observe one or more of the following symptoms, you should immediately register for ultrasound of the mammary glands:
- Breast trauma
- Mammary gland asymmetry
- Pain and discomfort in the chest
- Changes in the appearance of the nipples, or the appearance of secretions (in the absence of pregnancy)
- Redness or swelling of the glands
- Detection of palpation neoplasm
- An increase in lymph nodes in the armpits
- Change in skin condition on chest
- Tenderness in the chest and fever in feeding
- Hereditary risk factor.
Ultrasound can monitor the development of diseases such as fibroadenoma, mastopathy, cyst, mastitis, cancer, and others.
For high information content, ultrasound should be performed on certain days of the menstrual cycle. If it is 28 days, then from 5 to 11 days. If the cycle is longer, from 7 to 14 days. At a menopause, pregnancy, feeding or before puberty the US can be spent at any time, as well as at presence of acute and heavy conditions.
The procedure is painless and not traumatic. It is possible to perform simultaneous dopplerography in the presence of indicationsй.
The ultrasound in the Center for Progressive Medicine «AVICENNA MED» has many advantages::
- Modern high-precision equipment
- Highly qualified doctors-mammologists
- Comfort, which is due to the lack of queues and the accuracy of the beginning of the survey with pre-recording
- Compliance of all processes with the diagnostic standards of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine
- Affordable price
To register for ultrasound of the mammary glands in the Center for Progressive Medicine «AVICENNA MED» you can call: