Doctors-urologists help to cope with diseases of the urinary system and the reproductive system in men (bladder, kidney, prostate, adrenal glands, etc.).
Specialists of the medical center «AVICENNA MED» will diagnose and treat all categories of patients.
If you feel any unpleasant symptoms, you should immediately consult a doctor. These can be problems with urination, changes in color or smell of urine, back pain and even the appearance of bags under the eyes or swelling of the face.
It is important to make a distinction between different areas within urology:
- Andrology is an area aimed at solving male urological problems. It can be diseases of the prostate, bladder, kidney, and changes in the genital organs. Pathologies include renal failure, urolithiasis, inflammatory processes, prostate adenoma, infertility, premature ejaculation and erectile problems, venereal diseases, tumor formations, urinary incontinence and so on.
- Female urology helps patients cure inflammatory diseases of the urinary system and cope with age-related problems (urinary incontinence).
- Children’s urology is aimed at solving congenital pathologies and diseases of the genitourinary system in children under 18 years old. Boys usually encounter cryptorchidism, dropsy of the testicles, phimosis.
There are conditions under which a man should consult a urologist, even if there are no complaints:
- Irregular sexual life, which may cause problems with erection and the development of prostate adenoma.
- Suspicion of the possibility of contracting sexually transmitted diseases due to questionable sexual contacts.
- Age (after 40 years). It is important to observe the urologist every year for the timely detection of pathology. Due to hormonal imbalance at the age of 35-50 years there is a risk of prostatitis. Also, the causes may be stress, hypothermia, smoking, drinking alcohol, poor nutrition, lack of regular sex life.
- Prevention of oncological diseases and prostatic adenoma. These diseases have recently been independent of age and can occur in fairly young patients.
- Low physical activity (stagnation of blood in the pelvic organs may develop prostate adenoma).
Be sure to get medical advice in case of:
- premature ejaculation;
- erectile disorders;
- complaints of pain in the lower abdomen or in the lower back.
Specialists of the medical center «AVICENNA MED» have extensive experience, can carry out qualitative diagnostics and surgical intervention if necessary. The clinic is equipped with modern equipment and comfortable hospital facilities. Special attention should be paid to the possibility of performing low-traumatic surgeries with a 3D laparoscope.
In addition to the unique 3D laparoscopy, the Center of Progressive Medicine «AVICENNA MED» can carry out crushing of stones in the ureters, bladder and kidneys with a laser, transurethral resection of the prostate adenoma, removal of tumors and cysts in the kidneys other complicated surgical interventions.
Reception of a urologist is carried out by appointment.
To make an appointment with urologists of the medical center «AVICENNA MED», you can call: