In the human body there are glands that constantly produce hormones. Function of all organs and systems depends on the correct ratio of the latter. The endocrinologist specializes in the treatment of pathologies in the function of various glands. Their dysfunction can be expressed in a whole list of symptoms, to which a person may not always pay attention:
- Fatigability, irritability.
- Sensation of a lump in the throat.
- Sweating, increased appetite, heart palpitations.
- Excess weight, a sudden decrease or increase in weight.
- Trembling in the body and hands.
- Poor tolerance of cold or heat.
- Hair loss on the head.
- Male type of hair growth in women.
- Feeling of thirst or dryness in the mouth.
- Frequent urge to urinate.
With such symptons it is often difficult to recognize the disease at once. In addition, the complex interaction of specialists from different directions is important. For example, it can happen that a woman has a gynecological disease. But with the diagnosis it turns out that its cause may well be endocrinological disorder. And only a comprehensive approach to treatment will give a positive result. The same applies to urology, gastroenterology, cardiology, neurology, and other areas.
The endocrinologist should be consulted for the:
- treatment of pathologies of the thyroid and parathyroid glands,
- adrenal glands,
- hypothalamic-pituitary system,
- as well as diabetes,
- endocrine infertility,
- gynecomastia in men,
- hyperandrogenia and menstrual disorders in women.
The following are among the main causes of development of endocrine diseases:
- Disorders in the function of the endocrine glands.
- Psychosomatic ailments.
- Viral/bacterial infections in the anamnesis.
The Center for Progressive Medicine «AVICENNA MED» has the possibility of outpatient and inpatient treatment of endocrine diseases.
o make an appointment with the doctors of the Center for Progressive Medicine «AVICENNA MED» you can call: